Vaughn had his 6th month birthday on June 17, 2008; at his check up he was 75th percentile height but only 5th percentile weight... we decided I must make skim milk. The good news: baby boy now get to eat as much avocado as he wants to try to chunk up :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
adorable! you look great! your son is so cute. mostly i ran into leah hanks (clinton) last year at disneyland and we've been in contact ever since. i just found bronwyn's blog. haven't talked to her at all since byu. used to see the dipadova's more regularly when they were in utah but since they're all in az it's usually just at christmas when everyone is home for the holidays. lauren and i lived together at byu but haven't really talked to her since before my divorce. does katie have a blog. haven't seen her since byu either. i did run into tiffany-ann and the arnells a couple of times back in ca but we never got together. it's good to hear from you! are you in utah? we're in pg. we should get together sometime if you are. :-)
Oh my goodness I love this blog stuff. I get to see friends and their cute cute families. What an adorable family you have created. I saw Richard and Jen Hart at a wedding and the first time I ask was have you heard from the Rays and here you are!!I am so happy for you. How is your Mom and Dad?Give them my best.
Linda DiPdadova
I love the little diaper covers - super cute!
Post a Comment