Auntie" Debbie and I took Mr V up to Noelle's pool for a little free first swim experience. Vaughn tolerated the pool... didn't love it, didn't hate... just tolerated. He had to be close to my body at all times (ie, he didn't want me to swing him or lay him on his back.) So we stopped at Rite Aid on the way home and bought this ridiculous floatation devise for baby boy to try the next day:
Vaughn actually kind of dug the water from his own personal water craft...
Oh! The vinyl water play toys were buy one get one free at Rite Aid (yes, we are talking real quality stuff here) so I grabbed him a little swim pool to play nakie in at home...
We haven't tried the bath again yet... but so far project Water Acclimation is going pretty well. It's another 90 degree plus day so we are off to Noelle's pool again this afternoon!
I had to come back and add this photo of Troy in the pool with Vaughn... yes, we were this desperate for baby boy to like the water. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment